Monday, February 4, 2013

Monday's Mutterings

First, I have no clue what the little guy on the left has to do with muttering. I can tell you, however, that if you want to see a lot of strange images you can type "muttering images" into Google and see what comes up. Quite strange.

Okay, so here it is Monday morning. I am suppose to be on my "A" game and have a plan in place and raring to go.

Yeah, right.

Instead, it's about 11:40 and the morning is slipping away and I have done some blog writing, but it is what a friend of mine calls "Future Money" and not the type of writing that pays the bills.

I want to blame The Hubby for my slowness in getting started and he is partly to blame because he started his crap again this morning. I told him that we were going to need some Advil and he went into how he thinks I am taking too many of them and then asked if headaches were the reason I wasn't getting any work done. He left for work and I got on the computer and at the moment I am more p*ssed than inspired.

Obviously, we are going to have to have a discussion about his morning "pep talks." A friend of mine just told me to ignore him when he does that and I do try, but I can literally feel my subconscious trying to go back into this little role that The Hubby has set up for me.

On the other hand, I do know that it is I (me?) alone that decides my fate. I don't have to accept the role and can be a success...I just keep getting sucked back into what he and others think I should be and I wish I knew why.

He was also trying to have "the weight talk" again yesterday, but thankfully he got off on something else. The only thing I can say at this point is that I see what he's doing, so the question is --- how do I stop this roller coaster and get on to something else?

No comments:

Post a Comment