Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year...of the Horse!

Happy New Year!

I'm baaackkkk!!!!

I told The Hubby that I was feeling strangely optimistic about this year. I didn't realize it at the time, but later discovered that this is the "Year of the Horse" in Chinese astrology. And...I just happen to be a horse in Chinese astrology.

Coincidence? I think not.

Regardless of the reason....I'm feeling better about this year. It's like I've finally realized that I don't have to keep living the same way, doing the same things, and getting the same results.

I can change my mind and therefore I can change my actions. 

I haven't got all the pieces of the puzzle in place yet, but I'm working on it. I'm going to get the exercise going again and plan to eat healthier. One of the ways I'm going to do this is by limiting my consumption of diet drinks. I have a weakness for them and I would like to eliminate them or at least get it down to only once a day.

Anyway, plans are in place and things are coming together. Hope the same is happening for you!


2 comments:

  1. This is your year! You don't have to know how it's goign to work out...just take the steps to work it out! For me it's taking the steps to accept life and be happy regardless of what crap is being rained down upon me! And to believe in myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the way you think! lol....I just want it to work this time...why does that cause me such stress...lol.

      Delete